Our kitesurfing courses in Morocco are for kitesurfing fans of all abilities, beginner or advanced.
The club provides both group and one-to-one packages.
The aim of Dakhla Evasion’s kitesurfing courses is to enable every attendee to progress on the board and handle the kite on their own in total safety.
We also provide more advanced freestyle and strapless kitesurfing courses in Morocco.
Our IKO-qualified instructors provide lessons in French, English and Arabic. They are passionate, motivated and can’t wait to meet you to schedule your time on the water.
We only use the latest equipment in good condition.
- Our kitesurfing courses in Dakhla include:
- 2 hr sessions in the water
- Wetsuit, harness, vest and helmet rental
- Equipment damage insurance
- Theory and practice lessons subject to your ability
- Boat safety on the spot
- Specific classes available on request
We provide private courses for children aged 12 and over so they can experience an incredible kitesurfing spot.